Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Selection Review

Over my winter break I had a lot of free time to do basically whatever I wanted. I did binge watch Grey's Anatomy and Family Guy, but I really LOVE to read. I really got into The Selection series by Kiera Cass, so I figured I would do a little summary and let you know what I thought about the series.




The series is basically a futuristic Bachelor but ten times better! The main character America is chosen to go to the Prince's castle with 34 other girls and compete for his love, but America is in love with someone else. It's a fun love triangle story. So far there are four books all together that are currently out and I've read the first three. I read the first three in three days which includes "The selection", "The Elite", and "The One". The next one on my list is "The Heir" and I'm SO EXCITED to announce that January 26th "The Siren" comes out! And in May "The Crown comes out! This series is seriously so amazing I fell in love with the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment