Saturday, January 9, 2016

Survival of The Exes

I've kind of been on a really long vacation if you haven't noticed. I got so caught up in school and studying I didn't have the time to blog, well now I'm back! I had the craziest semester of my life and not just because of the crazy classes I was taking but because, well my life is basically like an episode of Gossip Girl. As if my life isn't complicated and annoying enough at times! As you all know I was taking the Hatha yoga class at my school for credits. This was a very nice and relaxing class that I enjoyed very much but the funny thing is my boyfriends ex was in the class...talk about AWKWARD. I decided to just mind my own business and ignore it, well apparently my resting bitch face and very little eye contact wasn't enough for her to take the hint, she ended up coming up to me almost everyday and talking to me. I was a little on edge about it but I thought oh whatever I'll be mature. Until the day she thought we were friends and apparently her idea of friends is messaging my boyfriend to hangout and "catch up" LOL as if!
But whatever I went on with my life and did my yoga and then found out another one of his exes was in my class. GEEZE survival of the exes over here. Well stay tuned for my upcoming blogs including the ever so famous "Coffee With Bean", more recipes, more workouts, and motivational quotes/photos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment