Thursday, October 1, 2015

Finding motivation

I work, go to school, and when I have free time I just want to lay here and do nothing but eat all the candy and pizza in the world and not worry about a damn thing, so YES I get it. BUT this is the real world and you just can't do that. This is your time to shine, this is your time to show everyone what you and your body are capable of! You need to find your motivation. I always like to look at Tumblr fitness blogs and look at all the fit, skinny girls because it makes me realize "Wow! That's what I want to look like!"


So maybe you can try that! You really need to find some REAL motivation though! I found mine :) 

My motivation is my boyfriend! 




He does anything and everything for me to make my life amazing, so why wouldn't I want to get in shape and have a hot body so he can have a hot girlfriend?? I know he would love me no matter what, but it still motivates me having him around and he is always so encouraging! If I tell him I'm going to start some new crazy diet and you can't let me stop it! He won't let me stop he will keep motivating me to do better and keep pushing myself, and he will keep reminding me of why I wanted to start it in the first place and always tells me how proud he is of me, not just in dieting and fitness but school and my career as well!
My other motivation is Kisses! 



She is always right by my side and always happy and cheerful. When I want to just lay there, she is right there barking, howling, and throwing toys at me until I get up and play with her. She is always wanting to go on walks and explore and has the cutest personality ever! YES she even pushes me, when we go on walks she will randomly start running and look back at me like "Come on mom" so I run too. She even workouts with me in the garage and does yoga poses (no joke). I of course can’t forget to mention the fact that she was diagnosed with obesity about 4 months ago and has now lost 3.5 pounds (in dogs under 20 pounds 1 pound is equivalent to 20 pounds on a person) and has so much more energy and looks so stinking cute and tiny!!! She is the most amazing and motivational dog of all time. #chiweeniebeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment