Thursday, October 1, 2015

My complete diet ! If It Fits Your Macros

So I have been on an extreme diet and workout regime and everyone is wanting to know the secret! I have lost 12 pounds in five weeks and I have toned my body in areas I never thought possible! I feel amazing and look amazing and I always love to share how I get the results! Below is a picture of my results (I'm leaning to the side, which is why my boobs look uneven LOL)



Below you will see my entire diet plan of what I eat every day, how I cook it and what dressings I use on it. The diet I am giving you is exactly what you can have so please no questions of "Can I add this?" NO. The answer is and always will be no. This diet, however is only meant to do for really no longer than ten weeks because as you will see below it isn't all that healthy. The food you eat IS healthy yes but you aren't getting adequate nutrition to live off of so this is a kick start diet and after ten weeks you can start adding fruits, and HEALTHY carbs like black beans. If you overdo it and add bad carbs and bad sugars then your results will be gone just as fast as they came. Your diet should be based off of MACROS. You must count your macros in order to lose weight and tone your body. IIFYM= If It Fits Your Macros. YES if it fits your macros then you can eat it! Go to bodybuilding.com and they have a macro calculator for you. Now this diet below is definitely under my daily macros, which once again brings us back to the fact that this diet is temporary and a kick start diet not a long term diet. And remember you absolutely MUST drink 1 entire gallon of water a day, not only will it help you lose a shit ton of weight but with all this protein going into your body you need water to help process it out or your ass might end up in the hospital with kidney stones and who knows what else!!!


Breakfast 8 A.M: 3 egg whites, 1 egg, 1 cup spinach, 6 olives (make as an omelet) add two tablespoons of your choice of salsa to eat with it.



Snack 10 A.M: 1 scoop of protein powder (your choice) 1/4 cup oats, cinnamon and mix with water (cook as a pancake) I eat this with Walden Farms cinnamon raisin peanut spread and zero calorie syrup.

Lunch 12 P.M: Small green salad with 4 oz chicken breast. You can only have Walden Farms salad dressings and nothing on the salad, just the lettuce of your choice and chicken.

Snack 2 P.M: 1 protein shake, you can add any Walden Farms stuff to this to make it taste how you want, or even freeze it overnight and eat it as ice cream!

Dinner 4 P.M: 4 oz steak (some nights you can have white fish fi you don't feel like steak) (I prefer filet mignon it's so yummy) and one cup of green beans, broccoli, or asparagus. ***on a lot of nights I replace my entire dinner with a Quest bar because I don’t have time to come home and eat**



Snack 7 P.M: OPTIONAL 20 almonds, but if you don't like almonds (I absolutely hate almonds) you can have two tablespoons of any kind of peanut butter! Some days I use regular jiffy peanut butter and other days I use Nuts N More protein pumpkin spice or toffee crunch peanut butter AND on some days instead of having this as my last snack I just put it on my protein pancake in the morning and omgsh it's delish!!!!




ADDITIONAL: You can have all the coffee you want (preferably black, but if you don’t like black then add Walden Farms creamers or stevia to it.) and you can have all the zero calorie, zero sugar, zero carb drinks you want!


Workout routine: First things first! Your energy level is going to be absolute shit with this diet, so you need to find some type of pre work out that works for you! I use BPI Sports snow cone flavored pre work out and it’s amazing.


I do fasted cardio 4-5 days a week whenever I wake up…which for me might mean at 3 P.M in the evening since I am usually awake an working at night and asleep during the day, but school days things are a little different. For my cardio I do stair stepper for 40 minutes, changing the speed and skipping steps randomly to constantly keep my heart up to speed. I also do incline at 10.5 3.5 speed on the treadmill for the same amount of time. Choose what you enjoy doing, it’s a lot better to work out when you enjoy it! Mondays and Wednesdays at night I do arms and back (find exercises that you enjoy, I usually do bent over rows, bicep curls). Tuesdays and Thursdays are leg and abs days (SQUAT HEAVY you must squat heavy, do lunges, side lunges, sumo squat pulses, find your grind). You can change the days and times obviously.
This diet is very time consuming, so pick one day a week to meal prep. I work 7 P.M-7:30 A,M and have school full time on some days from 8 A.M- 8 P.M, I get at most 4-5 hours of sleep and that’s on a good day! I have barely any free time in my life, which is why I don’t blog as much anymore, so if I have time to do this diet and workout then everybody else in the world has time to do it!!!

1 comment:

  1. this takes a lot of dedication and drive you most definitely did it

    ReplyDelete