Thursday, September 10, 2015

PROTEIN

My diet consists of two protein shakes a day and protein is the most disgusting thing I've tasted. I've tried the Dymatize flavors and YUCK! Still so awful. So below are some ways I make my protein intake easier to swallow. If it wasn't for these I would probably be throwing up twice a day.
For my first Protein "shake" I actually have a pancake, so I mix my scoop of protein with WATER, milk=makes you fat so just don't even go there. I then add some oats, mix and BAM a beautiful (well it doesn't look so beautiful) pancake! Just add some Walden Farms syrup or peanut spread and you have a yummy snack!!!


For my second protein shake I put the scoop of protein, Walden Farms cinnamon peanut spread (1 spoonful) and Walden Farms blueberry syrup (about 2 tablespoons) blend in the Magic Bullet with some water and ice! It tastes amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment