Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hatha Yoga

As a nursing pre requisite I have to take a P.E class and I didn't want to take an average boring P.E class so I decided to take Hatha Yoga. This was the best decision I ever made! This class is all about meditation and inner peace and it's so relaxing/stress relieving.

Hatha Yoga is a style of Yoga that does stretches and meditation to align your muscles and bones. It is supposed to send brain waves throughout your body to help relieve stress. There are different poses for different types of problems including stress, anxiety, nervousness, etc. It helps you control your breathing and certain muscle groups which causes rapid weight loss.
I have been in the class three weeks and I feel amazing! I have gone into full meditation two times now and feel so great about my body! I definitely recommend to those of you who have a lot of stress in your life. or those who want to lose weight! Along with a lot of exercise, good diet, and this style of yoga you will see rapid results like mine below.

And of course, Kisses enjoys doing yoga as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment