Sunday, August 30, 2015

Low carb recipes

Ok so I mostly go low carb like 25 grams or less a day! Some of these recipes below are super tasty and will help you get through it with no problem!!

For breakfast I like to have an omelette made with egg whites and spinach, you can also add mushrooms and tomatoes! If it is too blan for you, try seasoning it! Flavor God is an amazing seasoning brand that makes crazy flavors! For my omelette I use the pizza flavor or sometimes the lemon garlic. Super yummy!


For lunch I usually have chicken or tilapia (I love love love fish) just grill it and season with any season you like. I usually choose garlic salt for mine and have about a cup of salad with it and you are good to go! A good salad dressing is raspberry vinaigrette from Walden Farms, which is zero calories, carbs, sugar, and gluten! My mom uses these for her school kids that have gluten allergies (she is a nutrition director) but there are so many other amazing products from them!


For dinner I have steak or tilapia. I usually eat it with green beans because that is literally my favorite vegetable in the world! I like the canned green beans the best, I know they aren't as healthy as fresh green beans but mmmmmm they are so delicious. Sometimes I have broccoli but I am just not a big fan of it! There is also asparagus which is super yummy sauteed! Also remember portion control! This is so important especially if you are wanting to lose fat! You should only have about 4 oz of your meats and a cup or cup and a half of your salads and greens!



For snacks I like to eat almonds (dipped in Walden Farms chocolate dip or marshmallow dip, remember zero calories, carbs, and sugar), cheese (Omgsh cheese is my most favorite thing in the world), salami, turkey rolled up with cheese, jalapeƱos stuffed with cream cheese (bake them to crisp), and of course don't forget the usual protein shake!! I like Fitmiss protein it's pretty cheap and tastes super yummy! Very low carb too! BUT I just ordered some protein that is supposed to be super amazing according to Nutrishop and bodybuilding.com, It's ISO-100 Dymatize cookies and cream flavor, so I will definitely let you guys know how that one turns out!


And remember everything you cook on the stove use coconut oil!!! It's so much healthier than other oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment