Monday, February 1, 2016

More recipes!!

I love to eat carbs but since carbs are not a part of my diet right now I have to find a compromise. I also know many of my viewers are trying to lose weight, get fit, be healthy and all so I am loving putting up all my recipes for everyone and I think my recipes are super easy ! I try to keep all my meals super quick and easy since I'm constantly on the go. (the life of a science major) I also make sure to meal prep as much as I can for the whole week so I can grab and go but unfortunately the recipes below are not really made to prep and eat the next day due to the consistency of the noodles. YES I said noodles.
I love to eat pasta and I have found a pretty awesome solution to this! It's called spinach noodles! They are actually shirataki noodles made with spinach flavor but they are so yummy!!! I bought mine at Sprouts Farmers Market, they come in a bag full of some watery substance and trust me they look gross and creepy.



The bag says to drain and boil for one minute which I do. Once the noodles are all drained I put some tomatoe and basil Walden Farms sauce mixed in or their ever so delicious garlic and herb sauce! The texture of the noodles is a little weird but let me tell you when you can't have carbs and you want pasta THIS is the way to go!
Another way I like to make them is to sautée them until are a little crunchy and add the Walden Farms Asian dressing to them along with some broccoli or brusselsprouts.its oh so delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment